What is HCN?
HCN is a division of Life Connection Mission offering a different and proven education-to-employment model that empowers students and donor/sponsors to begin breaking the cycles of hopelessness in Haiti:
- • A Student Computer Center, where qualified students safely pursue on-line educational degrees from partnering higher learning institutions in the USA.
- • Molding students through hands-on “soft skills” seminars taught by professional volunteers.
- • A real-world curriculum, including an internship program in collaboration with organizations in Haiti.
- • Employment placement assistance.
- • An approach designed to ensure successful outcomes through partnership between all major stakeholders: Students, Haitian-based Businesses (Prospective Employers,) and HCN Staff in cooperation with Academic Partners and Donors.
- • A nominal cost of $2,000 per student per year includes all expenses and feeding program.